2012年11月4日星期日

I love you baby,,and if it's quite night,,,by Andy Williams ❤

You'er just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak
But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
I love you baby,and if it's quite all right
I need you baby to warm the lonely night
I love you baby
Trust in me when I say (it's) ok
Oh pretty baby,don't let me down,I pray
Oh pretty baby,now that I found you stay
And let me love you,oh baby,Let me love you, oh baby































like this song so much~~~~
ahahaha .....
一直听这首歌
真的超好听的
还有一首
Separate Lives
我的博客有播放哦

















要放假了
这个假期肯定很闷吧
haizzz……
假期要干嘛啊
天天fb
还是天天blogging
不是这两个
就是上网看戏了
哇哈哈
好期待Christmas'Eve那天
去Penang countdown
到时候一定要好好的enjoy
那种feel…
真的超爽的
哈哈哈哈哈


















人,
总要往前看
这次的考试不好
下一次
我一定会比这次更努力
更认真
更有信心!
对手们,,,
我会击败你们的!
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
又在傻笑了我
==“








有空再po了…
全世界,,
晚安了 :D

没有评论:

发表评论